Florida Condominium Law Attorneys Represent Owners and Associations
Fort Myers lawyers help with transactions, regulations and disputes
Mahshie & DeCosta is dedicated to achieving the best possible resolution to your case. They are highly educated and informed about every aspect of Florida homeowners association and condominium law. Staying current on any changing laws is very important to the firm so they can pass this information on to you. They are well-versed in the Florida laws and statutes governing these areas and can educate you on how they affect your individual situation and needs.
Knowledgeable assistance from an experienced Fort Myers condominium law firm
Mahshie & DeCosta provides Florida condominium associations, homeowners associations and unit owners with:
- General legal and corporate counsel to ensure compliance with documents, statutes, rules and regulations for homeowners associations and condo associations in Florida
- Transactional and contract services
- Mediation, negotiation, and arbitration services to resolve disputes amicably
- Courtroom litigation when association interests must be defended in court
Representing clients in all aspects of condominium law
They represent condominium associations, unit owners and developers in all aspects of condominium law:
- Their work on behalf of condominium associations includes condominium litigation, such as enforcement of covenants and restrictions, arbitration of disputes in the Bureau of Condominiums, collection of maintenance assessments with condominium liens and foreclosures, amendment of the Declaration of Condominium, and general advice and counseling to the board of directors.
- Mahshie & DeCosta represents the rights of unit owners in arbitration and litigation. The attorneys also assist in recalls of board members and in other ways help resolve disputes.
- On behalf of condominium developers, they create condominiums by drafting Declarations of Condominium for both new developments and condominium conversions. They also represent homeowners and homeowners associations in similar matters.
Contact experienced Florida condominium lawyers today
Call Mahshie & DeCosta at 239-931-7566 or contact them online to schedule your Call For Consultation consultation. They serve clients in Fort Myers and throughout Florida.